Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Favorites #3

Finally Friday! Here's a bunch of stuff I've fallen in love with this week:

Food / / I was on my best friend's StumbleUpon (super addicting site for those of you who have never used it) and I found Seasaltwithfood's Hasselback Potatoes recipe. Cool looking but tasty, too!

DIY / / the purl bee continuously makes the cutest tutorials on the planet. I saw this one on craftgawker and was automatically excited because I love chevron afghans... But I can't crochet at all.

Nerdism / / Chemistry has always been one of my favorite things. I would LOVE to make a dress out of this fabric!

Etsy / / How gorgeous is this vintage dress? I'm not ready to spend $228, though, so it may inspire another dressmaking project. ;-)

Style / / If I was going to trade closets with someone, it would probably be Annika.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment