Wednesday, June 6, 2012

5 Summer Styles I Love

Whenever I go onto the computer, even if it's just for homework I always find myself looking at clothing online from my favorite stores or looking at fashion inspiration on Chictopia.com. Here are five of my favorites that I've been seeing everywhere!


Tie Hem Shirts: I love how a regular, old blouse can turn summer-y by simply tying the hem! A friend of mine gave me a bunch of her great-grandmother's old blouses, and I didn't think I could really ever wear them because they were so bright. Now, I think I'm just going to cut off the sleeves and tie the hems!


Bustier Tops: These look so feminine and pretty. Though they do kind of look like underwear, when paired with the right things, they look adorable!


High Waisted Shorts: I never really thought high waisted shorts were really that cute until rather recently. I used to be into low-rise, but now I think high waisted shorts are comfier (and cuter!) because you won't need to worry about showing a plumber's crack ;-)


Cute Collars: Peter Pan collars used to be my favorite thing, but lately I've seeing a bunch of other kinds, like sailor ones! How cute is this one?


Clunky Shoes: Even though I can barely walk in wedges, I'm in love with the way clunky shoes look with shorts and skirts!

Even though it's not officially summer yet, I feel so excited to get tons more of summer clothes! Doesn't the warm weather being so near make you excited? :-)

4 comments:

  1. Love them all! I have the bustier top and I love it and it was only $12 from Forever 21. Great picks :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bustier tops are currently at the top of my list! I was so close to getting that one online, but then they ran out of my size :-(
      And your blog is really lovely :-)

      Delete
  2. Lindsay! I love all your picks and I can't wait to see what you post next.
    I'm also really excited to be your first follower! And I really hope you return the favor. Maybe we could even collaborate! (:

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm honored! Thanks for following, it means a lot :-) And of course I'll follow you back! And we totally should collaborate!

      Delete