Thursday, April 18, 2013

My April/Birthday Wishlist!

Happy almost birthday to me!
1. Gold Tone Teapot & Teacup Charm Necklace * 2. Goldfish Umbrella * 3. Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker * 4. Cone Heel Pump * 5. Macaron Coin Purse * 6. Apple Wristlet * 7. Kit Kat Clock * 8. I <3 Macarons * 9. Benefit They're Real Mascara * 10. Side Bay Side Dress
For most of these things, I know I'm never going to get them, but I like to dream. My mom said no to ice cream makers, because "we don't have enough space." Pshhh. And no more cooking books, because I "have too many." She's crampin' my style. They only thing between me and 10 cats is my mom. But she's great!

I feel like I'm getting old... I'm turning middle-middle aged (quarter aged?) and I will no longer be a child :'(

Happy (mid) April!


No comments:

Post a Comment