Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Wishlist

4. Merona Single Breasted Coat with Fur Collar 5. Cute T-Bars 6. Pussybow Blouse In Heart Print 

Happy belated Hannukah and almost Christmas! This list is made of stuff I know I'm not going to get in a million years because I don't have a million dollars. Haha! But I'm getting 3 of the things: the bag, lens, and t-bar pumps. I hate myself for not buying the fur-trimmed coat. It's sold out online and I almost bought it when I went to Target...
I saw the Mulberry Alexa Bag and got sad seeing that it was $1500. This one from Amazon looks almost exactly the same, but I actually prefer it a little bit over the original :-)

I'm sooo excited for Christmas! I just want to bake cakes and eat tons of cookies and relax like there's no tomorrow... But supposedly there isn't ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment